European countries are losing their competitive strengths in global economics while having manpower reserves. Many women, mainly those in the age 50+, stay out of the labour market because of ineffective VET. Gender-oriented methods of training and education of adult women are very often missing in sets of VET teachers and trainers´(VET t/ts) professional competences. Improvement of professional competences of VET t/ts, increasing their motivation to train women more efficiently, and providing them with examples of efficient, training methods with application of elements of emotional intelligence, is the main aim of the project EWE. The project will also address the managers of VET organisations with the aim of sharing good practices in joining VET and other personal services (such as consultancy, mentoring and other) for enhancing of employability of these women. A woman, realising her strengths, knowledge and competences, and knowing how to constantly improve them, and how to present them, is a big asset for the labour market.
Partners from 7 countries will share and exchange experience with VET of women at 7 thematic workshops, held in scope of 6 transnational meetings, where they will generate new, more efficient training methods by joining elements of existing methods, used in partners´countries. The innovative methods description will become a part of a methodological handbook, which is the main outcome of the project EWE. Important part of the project will be networking and dissemination of project outcomes in partners´countries and beyond. Partners will spread the project outcomes among other VET t/ts to maximise their effects. For this purpose, also a project website will be built.
- Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab – Spain
- INTEVAL Limited – United Kingdom
- “АSО-90” Ltd – Bulgaria
- Lelekben Otthon Kozhasznu Alapitvany (Home indise Soul Foundation) – Hungary
- Coop. Tulipano 86 – Italy
- Socialinių inovacijų fondas – Lithuania
- Rekabet Kurumu Anadolu İmam Hatip Lisesi – Turkey
The objective of the project is to improve the quality of VET of adult women, mainly women in the age 50+, by:
- Enhancing VET t/ts’ professional competences for training of women by using innovative and creative methods with application of emotional literacy.
- Improving efficiency of the work of VET organisations towards enhancing employability of women 50+ by identification and application of innovative and complex approaches (joining measures).
Concrete objectives are:
- To fill the gap in professional qualification of VET t/ts.
- To motivate VET t/ts to learn more about innovative and creative methods of VET from other European countries.
- To increase the ability of VET t/ts to interact better with their participants with using the elements of emotional literacy, and to exploit participants’ strengths for vocational education and training.
- To increase the ability of VET t/ts to transfer this knowledge and experience to other people.
- To share and to exchange experience from VET in various types of training organisations from several European countries, to put together efficient methods and transfer them into a tool – a methodological handbook helping to develop and to improve missing competences of VET t/ts, and inspiring VET organisations to take innovative actions towards enhancing of employability of women 50+.
- Project logo and project leaflet translated into all partners´languages
- Project website
- Questionnaire for VET t/ts and managers of VET organisations for identification of good practices
- National reports on surveys
- 6 transnational meetings with thematic workshops
- Methodological handbook in final version
- Testing of project outcomes
- Evaluation questionnaire for evaluation of transnational meetings + evaluation reports
- Evaluation questionnaire for evaluation of testing
- Dissemination events
- Articles in relevant newspapers or magasines, contribution to relevant distribution channels
If you need further information about the project contact us: