The text before you explains what, how and why we use your information when you visit this website or hire some of our services. Your privacy is very important for us, and we will never misuse the personal information you trust us with. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
The children over thirteen will be able to register in www.abaobab.org as users without the previous consent of their parents or tutors.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents you should not register as a user.
Your privacy and your rights are respected on this website
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have endeavored to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab, has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab
- Commercial Name: Associació Baobab
- CIF: G62555743
- Address: c/ Sant Ramon, 23 – 08922 Santa Coloma of Gramenet – Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Development of projects aimed at social and labor inclusion of groups at risk
- Registered in the Register of Associations of the Department of Justice of the Generalitat de Catalunya
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, all the technical and organizational security measures are established in current legislation are implemented.
Principles that will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How personal data is obtained on this website
The personal data that we process in Associació Baobab come from:
- Contact Form
- Comments on the blog
- Suggestion Form
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Associació Baobab we are processing personal data that concerns us, or not.
The people interested have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request data portability
- Request the right to be forgotten
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation. You will find the information of the Spanish Agency for data protection at www.agpd.es
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In Associació Baobab there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
1.- Contact form: We request the following personal data: name, email, telephone, subject, message. To respond to the requirements of abaobab.org users. For example, we may use this information to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the conditions of contract. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the AFX Solutions servers within the EU.
2.- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: name, email to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic newsletters or newsletter are managed by Zoho Campains. When using the services of this platform for conducting email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that the Zoho servers we use have their servers hosted in the EU and are in privacy shield: “ it is under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee ”. By making a subscription, you accept and consent to your data being stored by this platform, based in the United States in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Associació Baobab can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Associació Baobab will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the abaobab.org user. It will treat your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of abaobab.org. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab with address at C/ Sant Ramon, 23, 08922 Santa Coloma de Gramenet, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Web users and subscribers.
Associació Baobab does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data, specifically, name and email.
- Name of the company and your position in it.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept following the following criteria:
- We will keep your data for the minimum legal term required after the purpose for which they were collected has concluded.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, abaobab.org shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, abaobab.org, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Hosting: Hosted and managed by AFX solutions.
Web platform: WordPress CMS managed, developed and designed by GPC.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help abaobab.org analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of abaobab.org (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing abaobab.org you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses them as a third-party analysis service: to Google Analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
Associació Baobab is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access (How the Https protocols are used), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Associació Baobab cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to abaobab.org exonerating Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Associació Catalana de Formació Polivalent Aplicada, Baobab reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.abaobab.org does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility to expressly consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, abaobab.org undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Questions or queries about this policy or your rights
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which you have managed to manage any personal information that you have provided, you can contact us by mail or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org