- Partner of the project “Building Bridges”. Project that seeks to promote the social and professional integration of migrants who have decided to change residence due to different reasons and motivations.
- Partner of the project “MEIN – Migration, Empowerment, Integration, Network”. Project that will develop a methodological guide for intercultural trainers and educators who work with immigrants. Socrates – Grundtvig 1.
- Partner of the project “Cultures en diàleg”. Project that has developed a methodological guide for intercultural trainers and educators who work with immigrants.. Socrates – Grundtvig 1.
- Technical collaboration in the project “Committed fathers”. Creation of a CD-Rom and a manual for trainers in terms of family education addressed to immigrants. Programa Socrates – Grundtvig 1.
- Partner of the project “Committed Parents: Training course to work with migrant parents in family education”. Design and implementation of a Grundtvig training course aimed to professionals who work with immigrant parents in family education. Socrates – Grundtvig 1.
- Partner of the project “Frauen als Akteurinnen des Europäischen Zusammenwachsens (FAKT)”. Women as Protagonists of European Cooperation. Learning Association for the dissemination of existing best practices in terms of support for immigration and cultural diversity in border regions of the EU. Socrates – Grundtvig 2.
- Vocational training project which aims at the professional integration of groups at risk from social exclusion –Immigrant Women at risk–. – Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs. Collaboration with Centre Cultural de Formació i Ocupació Professional de Sant Martí.