Directing Life Change Project
What is Directing Life Change?
The project Directing Life Change is aimed at men and women older than 40 years with broken careers, or who believe finished. Adults of more than 40 years, whose career has been broken.
Change life for the better should be linked with promoting innovation, imagination and creativity, taking into account the contemporary thinking on sustainable well-being, health and quality of life.
Duration: october 2012 – september 2014
A) Offer alternative approaches of learning for adults over 40, so they are trained to be able to say:
- “I have to do something on my own”
- “It might be able to give something back”
- “I didn’t know you could do that”
- “Now I know what I want and need to do”
B) Develop a relevant international methodology for:
- Take advantage of the experience and knowledge of established ideas
- allow a change of life to be directed properly and meet a variety of contexts
- Encourage cooperation and the exchange of knowledge between adult learning
- provide a manual of personal and professional learning for institutions
- University of Chester – Reino Unido
- Università delle LiberEtà del Fvg – Italia
- TREbAG Property- and Project Management Ltd – Hungría
- Wyższa Szkoła Lingwistyczna – Polonia
- Die Kärntner Volkshochschulen – Austria
- University of Helsinki Palmenia Centre for Continuing Ed. – Finlandia
- Multi Disciplinary Centre,Modiin Municipality – Israel
To learn more about the Directing Life Change project, please contact us through our web form or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.