Career Tree Project
Childhood and youth / Adults
What is the Career Tree project?
Career Tree is a project carried out in the framework of the program “Erasmus +” Ka2: Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices, action – Strategic Partnership.
Project activities will be divided into 5 stages:
- Creation of a model of predispositions and leading competences for professions.
- Development of modular system for diagnosis, analysis and education guidance for career.
- Preparation of an on-line version of the tool.
- Pilot testing.
- Psychometric validation and tool standardization.
Who is the target of the project?
The project will support a total of approximately 1,000 students and 100 secondary school counselors product testing in the implementation phase.
The project is also aimed at:
- Guidance counselors
- University staff and schools who are involved in career counseling
The main objective of the project is to improve the quality of the process aimed to define capacities, aptitudes and professional interests of secondary/vocational schools students and adults, and conducting career guidance and career planning through creation of a modern (standardized on a representative group) modular system for analysis, diagnosis and education guidance of career that would support the work of career counselors.
The project will be developed following products:
- Model of predispositions and leading competencies for professions
- Modular system for diagnosis, analysis and education guidance of career.
- Handbook for diagnostic tool
- Personal portfolio for participant career
- Methodical guidebook for career counsellor
- Raise awareness of young people regarding their potential – their skills, strengths and weaknesses, areas where they should be developed, acquire skills of career planning, taking into account their skills and received a diagnosis through the use of diagnostic tools.
- Improve the efficiency and quality of education and vocational counseling, through the use of modern, innovative tools, increasing popularity use in schools and universities modern tools in the process of education and vocational counseling, which are more attractive and efficient than traditional ones.
- Raise awareness of schools, universities, institutions and companies offering educational and vocational counseling in the use of modern technology in the counseling process.
- Learn how to use modern technology in the process of counseling by psychologists and guidance counselors.
- Increasing competitiveness in the labor market for young people, through proper diagnosis of their potential, allowing them to choose the path of further education and development, in accordance with established their potential.
Duration: september 2014 – august 2017
Career Tree has been carried out in the framework of the program “Erasmus +” Ka2: Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices, action – Strategic Partnership.
To learn more about the Career Tree project, please contact us through our web form or write to us at: email@example.com
This project has been funded with the support from the European Commission (project no: 2015-1-AT01-KA204-005093). This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use, which may be made of the information contained therein.