One of the pillars that form the projects of the Baobab Association in collaboration with other associations, are adults.
The projects we have developed are focused on those people, adult women and men, who for reasons beyond their control, have seen their professional careers broken, and are therefore at risk of social and labor exclusion.
Through the different projects, we have developed training materials for companies, methodological guides, conferences, etc.
On this page you will find the international and national projects in which we have participated, as well as the material that has been generated in each of them.
- Coordinator of project EWE, aimed to improve the quality of VET of adult women, mainly women in the age 50+
- Partner of project Synergies.
- Partner of project Directing Life Change, aimed at men and women older than 40 years with broken careers, or who believe finished.
- Partner of project “Lead – In”. Project aimed to develop training materials for leaders in terms of management of adult education programmes, with the aim of fostering the developement of techniques which allow them to increase the participation of new users in their field of activity. Lifelong Learning Programme – Grundtvig Multilateral Project.
- Technical collaboration in the project “Open and Virtual Learning of Adult Returners Key Skills” –ARKS–. Program Sócrates –Minerva.
- Developement of the study “Methodological guide for professionals who deal with labour integration of women at risk of social exclusion”.
- “Orientation for labour integration of women at risk.” Obra Social de “la Caixa”. Collaboration with Centre Cultural de Formació i Ocupació Professional de Sant Martí.